Some musicians were having fun when playing their music, doing their live performance, interacting with their fans, doing make-up or weird acts on camera.
But putting a catchy, super funny, weird, or whatever song titles that made people smile or laughing is surely entertaining. Just look at these song titles, here are that made me laughing my ass out!! 🙂
1. PINK FLOYD Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
Do you think it is a fairy tale for kids, news reporter reading something, or a quote from biology book? Haa, it is a Pink Floyd song, the famous progressive English band in the 70’s and 80’s. Taken from Ummagumma album, The music is also as weird as the title, it mix sounds of household items, kitchen tools, wooden things, metal, etc. Haha, would you try to give it a listen?
2. FRANK ZAPPA My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama
Frank Zappa is a famous guitarist in the late 60’s-70’s. Although I rarely hear his guitar playing, but his song title awkwardly caught my attention. A really amusing go to your so-smart girlfriend’s mother 🙂
3.JOHNY CASH I’ve Been Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart
Dirty and funny, wonder how Johny Cash imagine this kind of song title, maybe he got it when he was taking a bath or pissing, lol 🙂
4. GREEN DAY Ha Ha You’re Dead
So these Green Day folks were laughing when seeing someone else dead (perhaps their enemy) .. Oh wait, maybe this is about playing Counter Strike game? 🙂
5. KISS Calling Dr. Love
Haha, who is Dr. Love by the way?
6. THE RAMONES Every Time I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think Of You
Well, maybe one of their girlfriends is named after a vegetable 🙂
7. THE CRAMPS Don’t Eat Stuff Off The Sidewalk
Are these guys preachers? Or policemen?
8. THE BUTTHOLE SURFERS I Saw an X-Ray of a Girl Passing Gas
Hahahaha, can’t stop laughing when getting this song to my head!!
The music indeed is also fun and catchy as well, the same can be said about the band’s name, The butthole surfers LOL 🙂
9. BILLY OCEAN Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
You nailed it to the head, Billy! Straightforward song title 🙂
10. ROCKWELL I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watching Me
You don’t say?